SureSmile Aligner: The clear way to your ideal smile.
Orthodontic treatment with SureSmile Aligners can help you achieve your ideal smile faster, easier, and more discretely than you ever thought possible.
What is SureSmile Aligner and what can it treat?
SureSmile Aligner is a series of transparent, removable and virtually invisible clear aligners designed to progressively straighten your teeth into their ideal
- Virtually invisible
Like traditional orthodontia and Invisalign, SureSmile Aligner is expertly crafted to treat a variety of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
We especially like this treatment for patients that needs special attention paid to their tissue and bone levels, as it allows for a greater amount of control in the fabrication of the aligners.
- We pair SureSmile’s modeling capabilities with our 3D cone beam technology where appropriate to get the most complete vision of the oral cavity and make expert adjustments to maximize bone and tissue support.
- Aligners are worn for 22 hours a day and only removed to eat, brush or floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually and you change aligners every 2 weeks.
- You’ll check in with one of our Aligner specialists every 4-6 weeks.
- Length of treatment depends on the complexity of the case; the average is 12 months, with a range of 5 months – 2 years possible.