August 17th, 2020
As you all know, we take the current pandemic and all matters that affect public health very seriously. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and as such we have been following all governmental and industry guidelines very closely.
The American Dental Association's response to the WHO's recent global recommendations on dental care underscores the importance of making sure your dental practice is utilizing the best protocols and technology available to protect themselves and their patients. We wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of all the precautions we've put in place since March:
- High levels of PPE as appropriate to each treatment including dual layered masks, surgical gowns, gloves, protective eyewear, face shields
- Mask requirement for all common areas of the practice
- Daily check ins with staff to ensure employee health
- Temperature and questionnaire screening of patients
- Dry Shield - an innovative technology that dramatically reduces aerosol spray during dental procedures
- Air Doctor - top-line, medical grade air purification machines for each treatment room and all common areas
- A completely renovated, upgraded sterilization space and water filtration system to enhance our already rigid sterilization protocols
We know you face dozens of tough choices daily when deciding where to go and how best to protect yourself and your loved ones. It's important to us that you know you can be confident that every precaution has been taken to help you stay safe. The team at Strobel is so grateful for the chance to serve their community in this unprecedented crisis, and we're honored that you've chosen us to be part of your oral health. If you have any questions on our pandemic response or anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch!