Last week we released a video message by Dr. Dan, to check in on everyone (we miss our patients!!) and provide an update on how we’re using this time to create the safest dental experience in the area. Here’s the video link in case you missed it:
In it we mention a possible re-open date of May 26 - Governor Pritzker has since extended the stay at home order, so we are now planning on June 1st. While we wait and work toward this re-imagined space, we wanted to give you more insight into exactly what we’re implementing!
- All-in-one superior isolation system: high-suction evacuator, bite block, tongue shield and oral pathway protector
- Reduces aerosols in the dental operatory keep staff safe and operatory sterile
- Increased patient comfort over the more traditional isolation methods listed above
- This instrument dishwasher cleans off any debris or bacteria from instruments and burs with maximum efficiency prior to sterilization.
- Reduces time spent by staff scrubbing instruments, freeing up that time for other sanitization/safety procedures
- Minimizes the risk of a sharps accident and dramatically reduces the possibility of user error in the cleaning process
- 2 tanks: One that has distilled water for our sterilization (autoclave and instrument washer), and one with purified, distilled water for use in the operatories.
- Eliminate the need for staff to manually flush lines or use purification tablets, freeing up employee time and reducing user error
- EPA registered dental water is automatically monitored, contains no iodine or chlorine, and is the safest for both patients and dental equipment
- Ultra-HEPA Medical grade air filtration units in each operatory to filter out viruses and bacteria.
- Reduces risk of airborne cross contamination among patients and staff
- Allows our team to sterilize rooms more efficiently and safely than ever before
We are continuing to stay abreast of all governmental and industry guidance in regards to protecting ourselves and our patients from COVID-19 and other viruses. As we continue to refine our safety protocols, we’ll post updates here. We hope this finds you all healthy and safe!