October 12th, 2020
- What we're doing to keep patients safe
- Easy Online Scheduling
- Update and Credit Card Authorization forms for contact-free check in and out
August 17th, 2020
As you all know, we take the current pandemic and all matters that affect public health very seriously. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and as such we have been following all governmental and industry guidelines very closely.
The American Dental Association's response to the WHO's recent global recommendations on dental care underscores the importance of making sure your dental practice is utilizing the best protocols and technology available to protect themselves and their patients. We wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of all the precautions we've put in place since March:
- High levels of PPE as appropriate to each treatment including dual layered masks, surgical gowns, gloves, protective eyewear, face shields
- Mask requirement for all common areas of the practice
- Daily check ins with staff to ensure employee health
- Temperature and questionnaire screening of patients
- Dry Shield - an innovative technology that dramatically reduces aerosol spray during dental procedures
- Air Doctor - top-line, medical grade air purification machines for each treatment room and all common areas
- A completely renovated, upgraded sterilization space and water filtration system to enhance our already rigid sterilization protocols
We know you face dozens of tough choices daily when deciding where to go and how best to protect yourself and your loved ones. It's important to us that you know you can be confident that every precaution has been taken to help you stay safe. The team at Strobel is so grateful for the chance to serve their community in this unprecedented crisis, and we're honored that you've chosen us to be part of your oral health. If you have any questions on our pandemic response or anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
July 22nd, 2020
As some of you may already know, our on-site periodontist Dr. Jennifer Shango has made the difficult decision to consolidate her practice in the suburbs and end her schedule with us in the city. We have loved working with Dr. Shango for the past year and are sad to see her go, but we are excited to welcome our new on-site specialist Dr. Scott Drucker!
Originally from southern Florida, Dr. Scott started at the University of Pennsylvania for undergrad and dental school; in 2016 he completed his residency in Periodontics at University of Illinois at Chicago. His collaborative research at UPenn, UIC, and Hadassah Hospital has been published in several peer-reviewed journals.
As the son of two physicians, he has always been drawn to the healthcare field and uniquely positioned to identify inefficiencies and devise solutions. Finding himself disappointed at best by the practice resources available to dental clinicians when he graduated, he was inspired to create the start up Supply Clinic. This online resource makes vetted, high quality materials available to users directly from their sources, increasing efficiency and transparency when supplying a practice.
Clinically, Dr. Scott specializes in bringing patients with periodontal disease and tooth loss back to oral health; the procedures he’ll be helping our practice with include bone and connective tissue grafting, wisdom tooth extractions, and implant placement. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, Academy of Osseointegration, and certified by the Board of Periodontology.
We can't wait to see how our patients will benefit from this new relationship. If you are in need of a periodontal consult or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our administrative team today!