25 E. Washington St. Suite 1917
Chicago, IL, 60602
p: (312) 726 - 3135
f: (312) 726 - 3655
Monday - Thursday : 8 am to 5 pm
Friday: 8 am to 3 pm
We're open one Saturday a month, typically the first Saturday. Please contact our office for our specific schedule!
Our downtown Chicago dental practice prides itself on having spanned three generations. Dr. Greg Sr. opened Strobel Dentistry in the same location in 1932 and continued to practice for over 50 years, including serving as the general dentist for the Chicago Blackhawks for over two decades. Dr. Greg Jr. joined his father in 1975 and practiced through 2013 with his son, Dr. Dan, who started in 2005. Dr. Dan now practices with Dr. Isabella Terrassa, who started with the practice in November 2013.
Based on a deep, personal belief in the importance of each patient's oral health, our office pledges to provide excellent dental care in a compassionate environment.
- Abrasiveness of Toothpastes
- Acid and Sugar Levels in Common Food and Drink
- Acidic Erosion
- At Home Whitening Instructions
- Caries Risk
- Cold and Canker Sore Treatment Options
- Dental Stains
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Mouth Treatment Options
- Gum Recession
- Occlusal Wear
- Periodontitis - Active
- Periodontitis - Stable
- Post-Extraction Care Instructions
- What Makes Gum Tissue Healthy?
- What Can I Expect at My First Visit?
- New Patient Forms
- Insurance and Payment Options
- Office Location and Directions
- Patient Education >
- Our Doctors
- Our Staff
- Bill Pay
- Smile Gallery
- Our Blog